sevenoaks capital offers both comdata and an efs fuel card solution
Both options enjoy a .10 per gallon discount off of the cash price at Pilot/Flying J Locations
THE EFS FUEL Card allows you control of your business
The EFS Fleet Fuel Card offers Low Transaction fees, Low cash advance fees, customized reports and much more.
EFS Application- EFS Fuel Card Program Application
EFS Program Benefits-EFS-SevenOaks Fuel Card Info Sheet
Enjoy flexibility and earn rebates with the Comdata Card
Time is money, and the Comdata® Card saves you both. Widely accepted at thousands of locations, you have the flexibility to make your purchases whenever and wherever you need to. Plus, you’ll receive rebates when you fuel at partner truck stops.
Using the Comdata Card, you can:
- Receive rebates at thousands of partner truck stop locations nationwide
- Pay for fuel, scales transactions, oil and other additives, and tolls conveniently with a single card
- Access your money by writing a Comchek® convenience draft
- Use your card at any Cirrus® automatic teller machine (ATM) or any location displaying the Maestro® logo, which includes most retailers and grocery stores
- Enjoy 24/7 cardholder service and support
The Comdata Card is one of the most widely accepted fuel cards in the transportation industry. With it, you’ll make fewer stops and earn fuel rebates when you do, adding time and money back into your business.
- Comdata Fuel Card Application – Click here
- The Comdata Card with eCash – Download Now
- Comdata Website – www.comdata.com
FedEx and TripPak – Save with discounted rates exclusive to SevenOaks customers.
Get Adobe Acrobat: The Forms above require Adobe Acrobat to view. Click the “Get Adobe Reader” link to download Acrobat Reader for free!
Get Adobe Reader