In today’s business environment, a company must possess both a consistent flow of cash and an adequate supply of built-in reserves to achieve consistent growth. These traits, however, are not always feasible for many companies. A common problem experienced by many companies is that accounts payable grow more quickly than accounts receivable. This situation causes stagnant growth or in some cases business closure.
Factoring provides a steady flow of cash to your company which can be used to meet payroll, cover daily expenses, or help you through normal cash shortfalls that result in periods of rapid growth.
As a customer of SevenOaks our services include:
- Immediate Funding on Valid Invoices
- Credit Information on Your Prospective and Existing Customers
- Professional Assistance with Collections
- Easy Access to Accounts Receivable Reports
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Processing and Mailing of Invoices